follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 07, 2004

    Link Update

    Courtesy of Matt at Thoughts From The Oasis Amidst The Corn (see link at left), I’ve been reading Will Kenyon’s blog. I’m going to quote Matt for a bit – I don’t think he’ll mind. If he does, I’ll throw a poker hand to him some Friday night.

    Will was born October 26, 2004 at just 24 weeks and consequently his father is the writer of the blog. Will currently weights 1 lb. 10 oz. … The funny thing is it turns out I know John Kenyon in a peripheral sort of way. He used to write for the Gazette and he's covered my shows in the past. … (I)n every dealing I've had with him, John has always impressed me as a class act.”

    I can second that. I only know John from dealing with him to place publicity articles, but he has always been pleasant and courteous and honest to deal with. So visit Will’s blog and send him some love and prayers.


    No comments: