follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 02, 2004

    Another Opening, Another Show

    Only it’s not opening night. It’s just invited dress rehearsal night. We’ll do the show for a crowd from the Senior Center. They’ll be very appreciative of this show, because no one says anything nasty and nobody does anything mean. Even the stepsisters are more goofy than evil.

    Unfortunately, two of the past three nights our pianist has been sick and unable to attend. That means we have only rehearsed with music once this week. I’m a little skittish about that, particularly cause I still can’t get the right note on the second verse. I did figure out that it’s the same note that I end on before the Prince starts singing, so I’m trying to use that to get off on the right note.



    1 comment:

    Lars said...

    Break a leg!