follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 06, 2004

    I Am Coming To Town

    I’ve been playing Santa in the lobby before Cinderella starts. Santa is a great gig. I’ve done it before, and it’s always fun. Everyone is happy to see Santa, especially if they don’t expect to see him. Santa is a rock star to little kids. They either run up to see him, or stand and be shy in the distance. But even the shyest ones usually come over to get a candy cane. They might not talk, but they’ll take a candy cane. The non-shy ones will stand and talk and talk about what they want for Christmas.

    I was a little worried cause Andrew would see me put on the costume. But I told him I was helping Santa out, and he seems to get a kick out of it. He really seems to be enjoying being in the play, too.


    No comments: