follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 20, 2004

    Blogging Expansion

    I'm going to be joining Matt from Thoughts From The Oasis Amidst The Corn (see link to the left) in doing a Survivor blog. Matt has many pics and names of the contestants from Survivor 10. He also correctly picked the final four order for Survivor 9. We'll be going in earnest when the season opens in February. You can find the blog here.

    Four of us from the Friday night poker gang have decided to launch a joint poker blog. It includes the aforementioned Matt, Kris from Random Mentality, and Greenman from Crap Flinging Monkey. I'll post the link once we start going on it.

    1 comment:

    Jolene said...

    Careful - I hear if you expand too quickly, it can cause the bends. Or something.

    (I know I still owe you an email, by the way. But you might be interested to know that I got a hit today from the IP address "superheronet.net".)