follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 09, 2005

    Link Tweaks

    I've tweaked them slightly, but I'm not going the Greenman/Matt/Kris route and linking to every Iowa blogger. Why? Cause I've decided that I'm not going to link to anyone that I don't visit everyday. (The only exceptions - the blogs for my niece and nephew and Will Kenyon's blog.) If I'm not a regular reader, I don't see the need to send you, my regular readers, there. I know, the linkage thing helps keep the Circle of Blog alive, but I'm still not doing it. Sometimes you just have to be contrary.

    Speaking of which, one of these days I'll do a post explaining why I support the Iowa Rainforest project and why I think it will be a success.

    Oh, and at somepoint I need to add the Survivor Thoughts link.

    No comments: