follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    Oh #&%*^

    I saw my first ad of the 2008 presidential campaign tonight.

    Let me repeat that for my non-Iowa readers.

    My first ad of the 2008 presidential campaign.

    That's right, less than four months after the 2006 mid-term elections, during which ads seemed to be nonstop, candidates are already airing ads in Iowa in anticipation of the 2008 caucuses.

    Now I know there are those who decry the fact that Iowa and New Hampshire have the traditional opening rounds of the presidential election. I think there is a good argument for having those two states as the opening effort. But there is a drawback, aside from the sniping we get from other states, and that drawback is that

    THE FIRST ADS OF THE 2008 CAMPAIGN ARE ALREADY FUCKING AIRING!!!!!

    Our offender? Mitt Romney, who, though there was no chance in hell was getting my vote, is definitely crossed off the Dweeze list for airing

    THE FIRST FUCKING AD OF THE 2008 CAMPAIGN IN FEBRUARY 2007!!!!!!

    4 comments:

    HistoryDetective said...

    HA HA!

    /Nelson

    Jolene said...

    Sorry, dood.

    But I must admit I am getting a perverse sort of thrill over seeing Mitt get kicked around. Seriously, there is no way he will ever be president.

    Kimmah said...

    Mitt...who runs for president with a name like Mitt? dumbass.

    Landru said...

    HD's pissed off because he's one of Mitt's ex-wives.