follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 02, 2008

    You Tube Fun - Things You Don't Expect To Hear In Places You Don't Expect To Hear Them Edition

    So I'm walking through Wal-Mart this morning before work, stopping in to get a quick breakfast tv dinner and to check out the toy department. The tune on the Muzak seemed vaguely familiar, though I was unable to recognize it a first. The more I listened, the more I realized I did know it. It was the Galaxy Song.

    This Galaxy Song



    Though it wasn't Python. I googled later and found out the Clint Black recorded the song, which was what was playing at Wal-Mart, though with a rather significant change at the end. Where Python ends with "There's bugger all down here on the earth" the Clint Black version ends with "We're cheated out of it down here on the earth." I truly hope to hear this next time, performed by Toby Keith



    Or maybe this by Martina McBride



    Special Bonus Video

    No comments: