follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 28, 2005

    Testing One, Two, Three

    I don't usually do these, because I have problems with the whole concept - the tests are not usually complex enough to measure anything. That being said, I've seen this one a number of places (starting with Matt) so I thought I would jump in.


    The Provocateur
    (56% dark, 34% spontaneous, 44% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    VULGAR COMPLEX DARK


    You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it. Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks.

    If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgment, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

    PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

    Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online DatingI can handle these results.

    (NOTE THE FIRST: Yes, the title is a Wiggles reference. I have an almost three-year old son [I'll let Matt tell the "getting the stroller" story]. I know more about the music of the Wiggles than I ever cared to know.)

    (NOTE THE SECOND: In case you are wondering about the number breakdowns, I scored 99%higher on the vulgar scale than most people my age and gender. I'm sure this comes as a surprise to no one.)

    No comments: