follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 17, 2005

    Huzzah!

    As with any move, there are casualties. For us, it was my stereo speakers. (Old floor speakers, the kind that weigh a ton and put out a ton of sound.) When I hooked them up after moving, one speaker didn't work and the other was slightly garbled. After two weeks of nearly buying a cheap home-theatre speaker system, I gave one last chance towards getting the old speakers to work today. And guess what? They did! Huzzah! Now I don't have to devote the rest of my life to Inigo Montoya-ing the man who killed my speakers (actual paraphrase of an actual quote from an actual online friend). Which is good, because as I pointed out to him, the man who killed my speakers (or at least appeared to kill my speakers) was most likely me.

    No comments: