follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 24, 2004

    It's Good To Be The King Pt. II

    In addition to the King, I have also agreed to play Santa Clause for a post-play reception to be held after every performance. I’ve done the Santa gig before, and I like it. I’ll post pics when some are available.

    My first rehearsal went well last night. The part’s small, but has some funny gags. Also a duet with Prince. Sorry, with the Prince. Andrew (my soon to be seven-year-old stepson) will be playing the part of Cinderella’s coachman. No lines, just pushing the coach onstage and offstage. Cinderella is a very sweet, very attractive gal who I’ve worked with before (she was the Bride in Father Of The Bride last year) and Andrew was just enraptured with her. He followed her around, asking her questions, telling her about himself. On the way home from the theatre, she was all he could talk about. When he got home, she was all he could talk about with Lesa. “Guess what mom? I met a girl, and she’s only 18!” Elise (the actress) was really sweet with him, but I imagine it could get tiring.

    No comments: