follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    I'm Sorry

    There's something I need to apologize for. I wrote this on January 4th this year:

    We are going to have a bloody, vicious fight on our hands, and I don't know that Obama is up for it.

    Well, he is up for it. He's more than up for it. He's run a genius campaign so far. Absolutely genius. Neither Clinton nor McCain knew what they were up against. McCain still doesn't, but that's another post.

    But if I apologize for that, I get to take credit for this, a part of the same post:

    This coming election is going to be the ugliest Presidential election in my lifetime. This is the last gasp of the current Republican party, and they are going to do whatever they can, to whomever they have to, to hold onto the Presidency. The Republicans know they can't win on the merits, so they are going to attempt to absolutely destroy as a person whoever the Democratic nominee turns out to be.

    I think I nailed that one, don't you? 

    1 comment:

    Puffy said...

    You sure did.