follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Wednesday Song

    Final move update tomorrow. For now, a song.

    Dimming of the Day

    This old house is falling down around my ears
    I'm drowning in a river of my tears
    When all my will is gone you hold me sway
    I need you at the dimming of the day

    You pull me like the moon pulls on the tide
    You know just where I keep my better side

    What days have come to keep us far apart
    A broken promise or a broken heart
    Now all the bonnie birds have wheeled away
    I need you at the dimming of the day

    Come the night you're only what I want
    Come the night you could be my confidante

    I see you on the street in company
    Why don't you come and ease your mind with me
    I'm living for the night we steal away
    I need you at the dimming of the day

    Yes I need you at the dimming of the day

    No comments: